Type K Surface Thermocouple 5 Pack with Self-Adhesive Patch 40 inches of 30 Gage PFA Insulated Wire with Stripped Leads
SKU: K5X-TAPE-REC-FW-1-PFXX-40-STWLCall 856 579-7490 or Email email@example.com for Technical and Sales Support
5 Pack of Type K Surface Thermocouples with Self Adhesive Patch and 40 inches of Lead Wire with Stripped Ends
- Five Type K Surface Thermocouples with a 1" (25 mm ) Long x .800" (19 mm) Wide x .013 Thick polyimide fiberglass reinforced patch with adhesive and 40 inches of lead wires with stripped ends
- Temperature Operating range is -90 to 500°F (-70 to 260°C).
- Flat Thermocouple junction made with High Accuracy Special Limits of Error thermocouple grade wire provides Fast and Accurate temperature measurement.
- 40 inches (1 Meter) of PFA (Plastic Fluoropolymer) Insulated lead wire with stripped ends
- 30 Gage Solid wire rated to 500°F (260°C) with individually PFA insulated wires and outside jacket. The overall outside diameter is .022" x .038".
- EvoSensors Part Number: K5X-TAPE-REC-FW-1-PFXX-40-STWL
Need Help? 856-579-7490