Type K Thermocouple Probe with Transition to Lead Wire 3/16" Diameter 6 Inch Long 316 Stainless Steel Sheath Ungrounded with 4ft of FEP Lead Wire - Stripped Leads or Miniature Connector
SKU: K1X-S316-188-UX-6-PFXX-48-STWLCall 856 579-7490 or Email firstname.lastname@example.org for Technical and Sales Support
Type K Thermocouple Probe with Transition to Lead Wire - 3/16" Diameter 6 Inch Long 316 Stainless Steel Sheath Ungrounded with 4ft of FEP Lead Wire - Stripped Leads or Miniature Connector
- Bendable Mi Cable 316 Stainless Steel Sheath 3/16 (.188") Diameter 6 Inches Long
- Temperature Range of 32 to 2,100°F (0 to 1150°C)
- Ungrounded thermocouple junction minimizes electrical noise and potential signal interference
- Transition Fitting is a .375" (3/8") diameter stainless steel housing and spring backfilled with high performance epoxy.
- Lead Wire is 4ft long (48" Inches )FEP insulated thermocouple wire rated to 400°F (2
- Wire Construction - 24 gage thermocouple wire with a FEP coating on the single wires and overall jacket.
- ANSI Color Code - Yellow on the positive wire, Red on the negative wire and Brown overall jacket
- Instrument Connection - stripped wire leads or a miniature male flat pin Type K connector with a plastic body range from -40°F to 400°F (-40 to 200°C)
- EvoSensors part number: K1X-S316-188-UX-6-PFXX-48-MPCX - for design with miniature male connector attached
- K1X-S316-188-UX-6-PFXX-48-STWL - for design with stripped wire leads
- Location G-4-10
Need Help? 856-579-7490