Type K Thermocouple Wire 20 Gage with Fiberglass Insulation
SKU: K1X-FGXX-20G-25FTCall 856 579-7490 or Email firstname.lastname@example.org for Technical and Sales Support
Type K Thermocouple Wire with 900°F (480°C) rated Fiberglass Insulation - 20 Gage Solid Bare Wire
- The Type K Thermocouple Wire is a 20 Gage Solid Design with Fiberglass Insulation
- The 2 bare wires are made from Highly Accurate SLE Thermocouple Grade wire with a solid construction. Each Bare Wire is .032" Diameter.
- The individual wires and outside jacket have a 900°F (480°C) rated braided Fiberglass insulation.
- The outside jacket have an overall nominal dimension of .060" x .095"
- The wire is ANSI Color Coded with yellow on the positive nickel chrome wire and Red on the nickel aluminum alloy Negative Wire. The overall jacket is Brown
- EvoSensors part number: K1X-FGXX-20G-( )FT - enter length required in standard offering of 25, 50, 100, 200, 500 and 1000ft
Consider the following products to complete your Temperature Measurement System.
Need Help? 856-579-7490