Type R/S Miniature Panel Mount Thermocouple Connector
Type R/S Miniature Panel Mount Thermocouple Connector- Rectangular Design with Rear Mounting Stainless Steel Bracket
- Type R/S miniature thermocouple panel jack connector designed to work with Platinum Rhodium thermocouple sensor assemblies terminated with male flat pin connectors
- Temperature Operating range -40 to 400°F (-40 to 200°C).
- Connector Alloys - female flat pins with the wider Negative Alloy 11 and the smaller width Positive Copper to ensure proper connection.
- Connector Body is a compact rugged unibody molded design made from high quality Engineered Thermoplastics
- Panel Mounting - rear mounted stainless steel bracket and screws provides fast and secure mounting and adjustment for panel thickness
- Wire Connection - rear terminal contact washer provides an easy to use although secure connection point for the thermocouple extension wire from your instrumentation. A molded internal barrier prevents short circuits.
- Stainless Steel screws with a combination head design accepting both Slotted and Phillips head screwdrivers.
- Connector Dimensions a dimensional drawing of the product and panel cutout can be viewed by clicking on the image under the main product photo or the following link to the PDF file
- EvoSensors part number: - RSX-FEMX-CON-FP-X-MPJF
- Location A-3-44
Need Help? 856-579-7490