Type T Surface Thermocouple Non-Adhesive Patch Design with 40 inches (3.3 ft) of Wire Leads
SKU: T1X-TAPN-REC-FW-1-PFXX-40-STWLCall 407 420-8080 or Email firstname.lastname@example.org for Technical and Sales Support
Type T Surface Thermocouple Non-Adhesive Patch Design with 40 inches (3 ft) of Wire Leads
- Type T thermocouple has a 1" long x .750" Wide x .012 Thick Polyimide Fiberglass Reinforced Surface Patch providing a flexible, fast and strong patch design.
- A Non-Adhesive surface patch design allows the end user to mount the temperature sensor with alternate methods
- Temperature Operating range is -100 to 500°F (-73 to 260°C).
- Wire Leads are 40" inches (3.3 ft or 1 meter) long 500°F (260°C) PFA (Plastic Fluoropolymer) insulated wire.
Wire Construction is 30 Gage (.010") solid bare wires in a parallel design individually insulated and with a outside jacket of PFA. The overall outside diameter is a nominal .022" x .038".
- Color Code is ANSI - blue positive Copper wire and red negative Constantan wire with a clear overall jacket and blue connector.
- Instrument Connection is stripped ends
- Application and Industries include Aerospace, Defense, Semiconductor, Energy, Off-Road and Agriculture Equipment, Automotive, overall Product Development and Testing along with many other industries.
- EvoSensors part number: T1X-TAPN-REC-FW-1-PFXX-40-STWL
Consider the following Accessories to complete your Temperature Sensor System
Need Help? 407-420-8080