M12 RTD Extension Cable Assembly 5 Meters Long with Right Angle M12 Female Connector and Stripped Leads
SKU: U4W-FXTR-CON-MP-5.0M-M12PCall 407 420-8080 or Email firstname.lastname@example.org for Technical and Sales Support
RTD Connector and Extension Cable Assemblies with M12 Connector Technology
The RTD M12 Connector Extension Cable Series provides the ability to Securely and Reliably extend the RTD temperature signal from the sensor to your Monitoring and or Control Instrumentation.
- This RTD M12 Connector and Industrial Control Extension Cable Assembly consists of a M12 Female Round Four Pin Right Angle Socket Molded on a 16.4 ft. (5 meters) long 4 conductor cable with with stripped wire leads.
- The assembly is capable of accommodating 2, 3 and 4 Wire Connections. It has a -40 to 194 F (-40 to 90 C) temperature rating,
- The M12 connector is molded TPE material (a thermoplastic rubber like material). The outside jacket of the Cable is also TPE material with .160" (4 mm) diameter. The 4 internal wires have a Polypropylene insulation on 24 stranded (7/32) copper tinned bare wires. The internal wires are 2 Red and 2 White for the IEC color code. The insulated internal wire are approx. .040" (1 mm).
- The Molded Female M12 Connector and Cable has an IP-67 Ingress Protection Rating. The stripped wires leads can be Converted to Different Designs and Customized for your Connection Needs.
- The design and overall performance capabilities of this product provides a protected connection solution from vibration, moisture and dirt along with providing ease of maintenance in the Marine Industry, Aircraft Ground Support Equipment, Mobile Power Generation, Gas and Oil, Chemical, Military, Food and Beverage, Agricultural, Industrial Equipment, Factory Automation. Semiconductor and other industries.
- EvoSensors U4W-FXTR-CON-MP-5.0M-M12P
Need Help? 407-420-8080