RTD Connector Standard 3 Pin Male
SKU: RTD-MALE-CON-RP-X-SPCTCall 856 579-7490 or Email email@example.com for Technical and Sales Support
Standard Size Three Pin Male RTD Connector
- Temperature Operating range of -40 to 400°F (-40 to 200 C) with made a molded high quality engineered plastic unibody connector and removeable cap
- Three Male Round Pins made from copper. The pins are Polarized with a larger diameter negative round pin and smaller diameter positive pin to ensure proper connection.
- 3 pin design provides a 3 Wire RTD temperature sensor connection or can be used as a ground wire connection point to minimize potential electrical signal interference for thermocouples such as Type B
- Terminal Contact Washers under the screw heads provides an easy to use although secure wire connection point. A molded internal barrier prevents short circuits.
- Stainless Steel screws with a combination head design accepts both straight blade and phillips head screwdrivers.
- Captive screw design with the connector cap screws provide ease of assembly and eliminates the frustration of dropping or losing screws.
- Connector Body dimensions are 1.37" (35 mm) long by 1.43” (36.5 mm) wide by .500 (12.8 mm) thick with .590" (15 mm) long round pins.
- EvoSensors part number - RTD-MALE-CON-RP-X-SPCT
- Alternative part number: U1X-MALE-CON-RP-X-SPCT
- Location A-2-31
Consider the following Accessories to complete your Connector System.
Need Help? 856-579-7490