Surface Mount RTD Temperature Sensor - Non Adhesive Surface Patch with 40 Inches of Lead Wire
Surface Mount RTD Temperature Sensor with Non Adhesive Surface Patch
- Surface Patch is 1" Inch (25 mm) Long x .620" (16 mm) Wide x .008 Thick Polyimide Layer Patch with a Fiberglass Reinforced Layer to Lead Wires.
- Temperature Operating range is -90 to 500°F (-70 to 260 C)
- Pt100 (Platinum 100 Ohm) 3-Wire Design with Class A Element encased in a polyimide tape providing flat surface mounting capabilities.
- Wire Leads are 40 inches ( 1 meter) long of PFA (Plastic Fluoropolymer) Insulated rated to 500 F (260 C)
- 3-conductor 26 Gage Stranded (7/34) construction with an overall outside nominal diameter of .072".
- Installation Note: The surface patch showing the white side of the RTD Temperature Sensing Element is applied to Surface to be Measured
- Instrument Connection is stripped wire leads
- Accurate surface temperature measurement along with electrical interference immunity for applications in Bio-Pharma, Food and Beverage, Power Generation, Aerospace, Industrial Automation, Power Electronics, Refrigeration - HVAC and other industries.
- EvoSensors Part Number P3A-TAPN-REC-PX-062-PFXX-40-STWL
- Location: C-5-6
Consider the following Accessories to complete your Sensor System
Need Help? 856-579-7490