Surface Mount RTD Temperature Sensor - Non Adhesive Surface Patch with 40 Inches of Lead Wire
Surface Mount RTD Temperature Sensor with Non Adhesive Surface Patch
- The Surface Mount RTD Assembly is a nominal 1" (25 mm) Long x .620" (16 mm) Wide x .008 Thick Polyimide Layer Patch with a Fiberglass Reinforced Layer to Lead Wires.
- The temperature operating range is -90 to 500 F (-70 to 260 C)
- The sensor is a Pt100 (Platinum 100 Ohm) 3-Wire Design with Class A Element encased in a polyimide tape providing flat surface mounting capabilities.
- The tape section of the sensor transitions to 40 inches of PFA (Plastic Fluoropolymer) Insulated Wire. The wire is rated to 500 F (260 C) and it is a 3-conductor 26 Gage Stranded (7/34) construction with an overall outside nominal diameter of .072".
- The design and overall performance capabilities of this product provides accurate surface temperature along with electrical interference immunity for applications in Bio-Pharma, Food and Beverage, Power Generation, Aerospace, Industrial Automation, Power Electronics, Refrigeration - HVAC and other industries.
- EvoSensors Part Number P3A-TAPN-REC-PX-062-PFXX-40-STWL
- Location: C-5-6
Consider the following Accessories to complete your Sensor System
Need Help? 856-579-7490