Type T Surface Thermocouple with Surface Mount Adhesive Patch and 80 inches of 30 Gage PFA Insulated Wire with Miniature Connector
Type T Surface Thermocouple with Adhesive Patch and 80 inches of 30 Gage PFA Insulated Wire with Miniature Connector termination
- The Type T thermocouple is a Surface Mount design with 80 inches (2 meters) of lead wires and a miniature male thermocouple connector attached. Wires.
- Temperature Operating range is -90 to 500°F (-70 to 260°C).
- High Accuracy SLE grade type T thermocouple wire with a flattened bead design encased in a Self Adhesive Patch. Very stable and excellent repeatability especially between –90 to 392°F (–200 C to 200°C).
- Self Adhesive Patch measures a nominal 1" long x .750" Wide x .012 Thick. The patch itself is a Polyimide Tape Fiberglass Reinforced with Silicone Adhesive. The patch Can be Modified in the field or made custom.
- Lead Wire is 80 inches (2 meters) of 500°F (260°) rated PFA (Plastic Fluoropolymer) with a miniature male connector termination
- Wire Construction is a 30 gage solid bare wire with each individually insulated with PFA insulated and overall jacket in a parallel (side by side design) The overall outside diameter is a nominal .022" x .038". Color code is ANSI with a Blue positive Copper wire and Red negative Constantan wire with a clear overall jacket
- Industries and applications include Aerospace, Bio-Medical, Semiconductor, , Automotive, Product Development and Testing along with many other industries.
- EvoSensors part number: T1X-TAPE-REC-FW-1-PFXX-80-MPCX
- Location: C-2-13
Consider the following Accessories to complete your Sensor System
Need Help? 856-579-7490