Type U Thermocouple and RTD Connector Three Pin Standard Size Male
SKU: U1X-MALE-CON-RP-X-SPCTCall 407 420-8080 or Email firstname.lastname@example.org for Technical and Sales Support
Type U Thermocouple or RTD Connector - Standard Size Three Pin Thermoplastic Design rated to 400 F (200 C)
- The Type U Thermocouple Connector can be utilized as as Universal Solution for the All Thermocouple Types if your application does not have a temperature variation from one side of the connector to other. It can also be used with RTD and Thermistor sensors.
- The standard size three pin male connector body is a rugged unibody molded design made from high quality glass filled Engineered Thermoplastic material with maximum temperature operating range of 400 F (200 C).
- The three male pins are made from copper and are Polarized with a larger width negative flat pin and smaller width positive pin to ensure proper connection. The Third Pin is copper, providing Reduction of Electrical Interference through grounding options.
- An innovative Spring Loaded terminal contact washer provides an easy to use although secure thermocouple wire connection point. A molded internal barrier prevents short circuits.
- The screws are Stainless Steel with a Combination Head Design accepting both Slotted and Phillips head screwdrivers. The captive design with the connector cap screws provide ease of assembly and eliminates the frustration of dropping or losing screws.
- The connector body dimensions are 1.37" (35 mm) long by 1.43” (36.5 mm) wide by .500 (12.8 mm) thick with .590" (15 mm) long round pins.
- The connectors quickly and easily accept additional Engineered Accessories to enhance connection reliability in application environments with mechanical stresses, vibration or wet condition both on the connector and lead wire.
- EvoSensors part number - U1X-MALE-CON-RP-X-SPCT
- Location: A-2-31
Consider the following Accessories to complete your Connector System.
Need Help? 407-420-8080